Arranging Your Stay at Waterside Villa
This page will help you to plan your stay at Waterside Villa. If you have any questions about your stay, please contact us.
How to book
- Check the rates for the holiday dates of your choice.
- Contact us for details of availability.
- Once agreed, read the terms and conditions and complete a booking form.
- Forward the booking form with a cheque for the appropriate amount made payable to K & J Meddes.
- On receipt a detailed rental confirmation will be issued.
The prices below include all taxes and represent the total rental cost for Waterside Villa, which can sleep up to eight people.
|Rate||Dates||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate
(up to 7 nights)
|Low||January||£ 99||£ 660|
|Low||February||£ 99||£ 660|
|Low||March||£ 99||£ 660|
|Holiday||Easter||£ 130||£ 900|
|Medium||April||£ 110||£ 730|
|Medium||May||£ 110||£ 730|
|Medium||June||£ 110||£ 730|
|High||July||£ 120||£ 800|
|High||August||£ 120||£ 800|
|Medium||September||£ 110||£ 730|
|Medium||October||£ 110||£ 730|
|Medium||November||£ 110||£ 730|
|Low||December||£ 99||£ 660|
|Holiday||Christmas and New Year||£ 130||£ 900|
- Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) insurance will be charged at a cost of £50.00 per booking. This avoids the necessity to provide a Security Deposit.
- Pool heat is recommended from 31 October - 31 March and is included in the rental rates during this period, outside these dates pool heat is charged at £20 per night.
- Part weeks are charged at their respective daily rate for that calendar month. A minimum rental period of 7 days will apply to Holiday Periods (Easter, Christmas and New Year).
- A 20% deposit is required to secure the property. Reservations made within 60 days of arrival require full payment.
- During the rental period, Guests have the use of the telephone for local, national and international calls FREE OF CHARGE.